Responsible for Processing
Entity: ETICWOOD S.L
Mailing address: Camino del Cierrín de la Moría S/N
33567 Ribadesella (Sebreño) – España
Phone: (+34) 618 547 967
Data Protection Officer’s contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
ETICWOOD S.L processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Inquiry management: we use personal data to answer questions of the people that contact us through forms, email, telephone or in person.
- Customer management: we use personal data to manage the services contracted by customers.
- Supplier management: we use personal data to process the data of providers from whom we obtain services or goods.
- Marketing management and commercial actions: we use personal data to send news about our company, articles, news of interest, invitations and communications.
Legal framework for data processing
The aforementioned data processing that ETICWOOD S.L carries out is based on different legal framework, depending on the nature of each process:
- Based on the compliance and execution of a pre-contractual or contractual relationship with customers or suppliers in the context of contracting our products and services.
- Based on the fulfillment of legal and tax obligations that apply to ETICWOOD S.L
- Based on the consent of the people who complete the contact form available on the ETICWOOD S.L website, which can be revoked at any time by written request addressed to email@example.com
- Based on the legitimate interest of contacts or representatives of companies or for commercial and marketing purposes.
In the data collection forms, the fields that are indicated with an asterisk or “required” will be mandatory, so in case the user does not provide the corresponding data, ETICWOOD S.L may deny the corresponding service.
The data will not be transferred to third parties nor will transfers be made to third countries, except for:
- Public Entities, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and, in general, competent authorities, when ETICWOOD S.L has a legal obligation to provide them.
- For certain tasks we obtain the services of third-party companies that must access personal data under our responsibility. This is a process order in which the aforementioned data are processed in the name and on behalf of ETICWOOD S.L as a result of its provision of services, only contracting services of companies that guarantee compliance with data protection regulations. ETICWOOD S.L follows strict criteria for the selection of service providers in order to comply with its data protection obligations and undertakes to sign the corresponding data processing contract with service providers through which it will impose, among others, the following obligations: apply appropriate technical and organizational measures; processing personal data for the purposes agreed and taking into account only the documented instructions of ETICWOOD S.L; and delete or return the data to ETICWOOD S.L once service provision is complete.
- Mailchimp (email marketing provider) through its company The Rocket Science Group LLC, Microsoft, Google Inc. and Salesforce, located in the USA, which are subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available on https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000KzNaAAK, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
The natural persons of whom we process data in ETICWOOD S.L have recognized the following rights:
- To know if they are processed: anyone has, first of all, the right to know if we process their data, regardless of whether there has been a previous relationship.
- To be informed in the collection: when the personal data are obtained directly from the individual, at the time of providing them, the individual has the right to have clear information about the purposes for which they will be intended, who will be responsible for the processing, the recipients and the other aspects derived from the processing.
- Regarding access: any person has the right to know what personal data are processed, the purpose for which they are processed, communications to other people that will be made or the right to obtain a copy or to know the expected period of retention.
- Regarding rectification: anyone has the right to rectify inaccurate data that are subject to our processing.
- Regarding deletion: anyone has the right, in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected and justified the processing.
- To request the limitation of processing: also in certain circumstances anyone has the right to ask for the limitation of data processing. In this case the data will cease to be processed and will only be kept for the practice or defense of claims, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Regarding portability: anyone has the right to obtain their own personal data in a structured, legible format and transmit them to another entity responsible for data processing.
- Regarding objection to the processing: any person has the right to plead reasons related to his or her particular situation that will cause their data to cease to be processed to the extent that it may involve harm, except for legitimate reasons or the practice or defense against claims.
- Regarding not receiving information from ETICWOOD S.L: anyone has the right not to continue receiving information from ETICWOOD S.L.
The above rights can be exercised by sending a written request to ETICWOOD S.L to the mailing address indicated in the header.
If no satisfactory response has been obtained in the exercise of the rights it is possible to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the forms or other channels.
ETICWOOD S.L will respond to the interested party regarding the exercise of the requested right within one month of receipt of the request. This period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications received. ETICWOOD S.L will inform the interested party of any such extensions within one month of receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Data processing as the responsible entity
ETICWOOD S.L, as the entity responsible for the data, will process the personal data of the users or signatories provided by its clients for the provision of the services according to the order received and will keep them only for the time necessary to comply with legal and contractual obligations with their customers.
The data processed under the order received in no case will be used for a purpose other than the provision of the signature service or transferred to third parties except to the administrative or judicial authority that requests them and in cases where there is a legal obligation.